Saturday, March 28, 2015

Effective & Natural Acne Spot Treatment


Cystic acne was one of the most overt symptoms prior to my autoimmune diagnosis, which caused me to seek medical help and figure out what was going on with my body. I had never really had bad acne before, even as a teenager. However, at 29 years old, I was experiencing horrible, painful cystic acne for almost a year. During this time, I tried many things under the supervision of my general practitioner to no avail. I finally decided to visit a naturopathic doctor, which was one of the best decisions I have made for my health. I adore my naturopath--she has helped me to identify the causes for conditions, and she has given me the tools to treat them naturally. 

One of the tools my naturopath gave me was this blemish stick by Naturally Clear. Rather than chemicals, like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, it treats blemishes with a high concentration of vitamin B-3 and aloe, and it works like a charm! This treatment was a major player in clearing up my skin, and I still use it whenever I see or feel a spot developing. 

To use it, wash your face with your favorite cleanser, pat dry, and gently touch the stick to the problem areas. When the solution is dry, apply your day or night cream. That's it!

I strongly recommend adding Naturally Clear Blemish Stick to your beauty arsenal to gently and effectively combat acne. It's available online and in limited retail locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment