Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Liquid Gold


Today I would like to share another fabulous product by Acure; this is one that no natural beauty should be without. I'm talking about Acure's Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.

Over the past several years, many argan oil products have popped up in the beauty world. I'd tried argan oil hair products, but it wasn't until I read Forever Chic: Frenchwomen's Secrets for Timeless Beauty, Style and Substance by Tish Jett that I considered buying the pure oil. In her book she wrote, "when questioning French friends and acquaintences, I discovered that literally, without exception, every woman had a bottle of argan oil in her beauty arsenal." I was intrigued...

What exactly is it about this oil that is so magical? As Acure states on their packaging:


A true skin SUPER FOOD! Incredibly rich in Vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, and Proteins, Argan Oil helps fight lines, repair imperfections, minimize scars + stretch marks; all while restoring texture, elasticity and tone. Lightweight and easily absorbed! This oil is often referred to as "liquid gold" so get yourself some beauty bling!

Okay, Acure, and what does one do with it?

Our Argan Oil is 5 products in 1. 

Use it as a:
• repairing facial serum 
• body + decollete massage oil
• hair serum 
• hand + cuticle repair 
• soothes dry elbows + heels

Since I learned about this product, I have gone through three bottles, and trust me, a little goes a long way! I clearly love this stuff. One of my autoimmune disesases has wreaked havoc on my finger nails, cuticles, and skin, and argan oil has been a godsend. I rub it into my nails and cuticles, use it to moisturize dry skin, smooth it into my hair to tame fly-aways and add luster, I use it in place of my night cream sometimes, and I've even used it as a carrier oil for essential oils. This is one product I will always keep on hand. If you haven't tried it yet, I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Do you use argan oil? How do you use it? Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment