Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Thrive Market


Have you heard of Thrive Market? It's a new online shopping site filled exclusively with healthy pantry foods, bath & beauty, natural health, and household products. What makes it even better is the wholesale prices. Products on the site are on average 35% off retail prices. I think of it as a healthy online Costco. 

Like Costco, there is a membership fee. It costs $59.95 for a one-year membership, but through this link, you can try it for 30 days for free, plus 25% off of your first purchase; you can cancel anytime by emailing them. Also, shipping is free for orders over $49.

Some cool things about Thrive Market: 

  • There's a feature on the site that enables you to search products by diet/lifestyle, such as gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, moms, staples.
  • It's a green, sustainable company, so you can feel good knowing that your shipment isn't adversely impacting the environment. Read more about their sustainability efforts here.
  • For every paid membership they receive, they donate a free membership to a low-income family because everyone should have access to healthy products.

I've placed two orders with Thrive, and in those two orders, I saved over $50. My orders arrived at my front door within 5 days of ordering, and they came neatly packaged and in perfect condition.

To be totally transparent, I am participating in their June 2015 friend referral program. Everyone who signs up through this link and places an order with their free one-month trial gets 25% off, and I earn $30 in Thrive cash. So you benefit and so do I; it's a win-win.

Happy, healthy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment