There are many Acure products that I use, but their Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Moisture Repairing Shampoo is one of my favorites. Here is Acure's description of the product:
For Normal to Dry/Damaged/Curly Hair. Provides lasting moisture to even the most dry and damaged hair leaving it soft, manageable and ready to rock. Organic Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cells, CoQ10, and Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil--high in Omega 7, make up our patent-pending Triple Moisture System. Pumpkin Seed Oil --high in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, adds shine. Hair repair with serious flair. Safe for color treated hair.
I have a serious head of hair. It's very thick, with a slight wave, and it's on the dryer side. I'm always searching for products that will make my hair more lustrous and manageable. Argan oil and products made from it have been great for my hair, so I was excited to discover this shampoo. It makes my hair very soft, shiny, and it smells like marzipan or amaretto! Yum. There is a conditioner that partners with the shampoo, and although it works fine, I don't like it quite as much.
As I mentioned, Acure is super eco-friendly, and this product is no exception. It gets a 1 from the Environmental Working Group, almost a perfect score! And as you can read on the bottle, it is color safe, vegan, gluten free, sulfate free, paraben free, phthalate free, and cruelty free. Wash away!
No comments:
Post a Comment